[3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:28:50 +0000
222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT/FN31
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 55  Mults = 23  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 1,265

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Had a good time getting on for the 222 sprint. Conditions seemed average with no
real enhancement noted. Activity was decent except for New England. As with the
144 sprint, activity was really low in my neck of the woods. This time had 2 in
FN42, 1 in FN 41 and 32, and 5 in my own grid, FN31. So only 9 out of 55 Q's
were W1's. Hopefully some of the guys will get on for the 432 sprint next week
- FN43,33, 44 and 34 have been MIA in the sprints to date.

Best part of the sprint was operating with no noise problems. Huge difference
from 2 meters where all but the local Q's are really rough with my noise
issues. Best DX south was FM16 (NG4C and KN4SM)and FM07 to WA4PGI, to the west
VE3ZV and VA3ELE/R in EN92 (and EN93), VE2XX and VE3FN in FN25 as well as
VE2DSB in FN35 to the north. Nothing further than K1TR and K1OR in FN42 to the
NE.

Tnx to the sponsors and hope to CU on 432 (let's go New England!).

Jeff K1TEO