[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 03:14:22 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Apr 22

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:27

  160:   2      2
   80:   9      9
   40:  19     13
   20:  11      8
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     32  Total Score = 1,312

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, THDXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Got a three-minute late
start.  Was doing post contest entry in N1MM Plus of a paper log for GQP and
didn't have time to set up the logging program for NS.  So started late and
logged on paper and sent with the keyer.  Lot of activity and lot of fun.  20M
was good to the west coast and not bad to some stations in the east.  40M was
good to everywhere, as was 80M.  Signals from the west coast were strong on 80,
but my time there was limited and didn't work any out west.  160M was quite good
and I heard both N6RO and K6MR there.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.