[3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 12:32:33 +0000
432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total:  QSOs = 76  Mults = 27  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 2,052

Club:

Comments:

Good sprint on 432 last night with decent activity and so-so condx. Sigs were
genreally up and down with rapid QSB. Managed 54 QSO's in the first 90 minutes
which was great, and then struggled to put the final 22 in the log over a
couple  more hours of operating. While activity was good to the SW and NW, once
again New England lagged. I had a total of 12 QSO's in W1 only working
FN31,32,42 and 54. Adjacent grid FN41 was missing, along with usually easy to
work FN33,34, and 43.

I think the ON4KST chat page saw as much action as ever so it seems like most
ops have figured out where to hang out during a contest. My sense is that it is
 a net plus, keeping more ops active longer and helping align sharp beams on 432
for longer haul contacts.

Tnx to the sponsors and for the QSO's. Also to VA3ELE and K2EZ for heading out
to rove. Hope to be on a little bit early in the microwave sprint.

73,
Jeff K1TEO