[3830] FlQP KC7V(@K8IA) SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc7vmike@q.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KC7V(@K8IA) SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:16:07 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: K8IA

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

   40:    8
   20:  177
   15:   55
   10:    0
--------------------
Total:  240     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 63,360

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Bob K8IA was kind enough to set his station up for remote operation for me by
using Teamviewer, Skype, and N1MM+.  No money involved, no CW key set up, just
Fkeys and ESM.  It was fun and all S&P for me using a Bencher Skyhawk fixed
about 90 degrees east at 45 feet and a K3 using 100 watts.  First time remote
operation for me and first time done by Bob K8IA.

Worked all counties except for Hamilton.  Great showing by the FL hams.  Worked
many mobile guys, some of them many, many times.  Kudos to the road warriors in
this contest.