[3830] FlQP NC6K SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nc6k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP NC6K SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 22:31:46 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: DM13la
Operating Time (hrs): 6:27

   40:    7     14
   20:  101     30
   15:   35      4
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  178     83  CW Mults = 59  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 26,643

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

First "full" contest (family obligations limited me to only 6.5 hours
OTA) with my new tower and SteppIR DB36. Huge difference from the inverted V,
and really enjoyed it.

Conditions were a bit weird - QSB was subtle, but very deep, on 15 and 20
meters. 10 didn't open at all to Florida, but with all the rovers/county line
stations, was able to work all but six counties. Not bad from CA! I would have
liked to be on for about twice the time, but at least I know the new setup
works. I'm looking forward to upcoming contests where I can also run for a bit.