[3830] FlQP W4AN/M M/SCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AN/M M/SCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 14:42:07 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: W4AN/M
Operator(s): KU8E K4BAI
Station: W4AN

Class: M/SCW LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   303
   20:  2071
   15:    33
   10:
--------------------
Total:  2407    0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 346,608

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

We were in the M/S LP Rover CW category which isn't on this submisson form.

John and I had a fun time again FL this year. My sons Andy and Randy joined us
again and helped us with driving and navagation duties. We didn't totally reach
our goals because of some antenna and RF problems at the beginning. That put us
behind a couple hours. After that was cleared up we had to modify our route to
get to our destination on Saturday night. Things went smoothly after we tamed
those gremlins.

Thanks to my wife for letting us use her minivan to convert to our rover
station. Also a big thanks to Chris, NX4N and his wife Lilly for the pizza
party at his QTH with the K4OJ and NO5W teams.

Jeff KU8E and John, K4BAI