[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W1XM(KB1CGZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhawk@mit.edu
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W1XM(KB1CGZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 19:36:54 +0000
Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: W1XM
Operator(s): KB1CGZ
Station: W1XM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN42ki Cambridge, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

Total:  QSOs = 5  Max Dist(km) = 212  Total Score = 914

Club:

Comments:

Bleh. Not a lot of activity, though I was only from 8:30am until 11am and then
1pm-1:30pm (ran off to MIT's Moving Day 100th anniversary celebration).

Best DX was K1TEO FN31jh, but his 1296 amp was down and we couldn't hear him,
even though apparently we were booming in down there.
Usually those bands are not so alligatory, but it seems that way.

Missed WB2JAY and N2SLO (both FN30). They were fine on 2m, but could not hit
them up on microwave.

There did not seem to be a lot of activity on 144.260 either.

Summary by band:
 903: 2 QSOs in 1 grid
1296: 2 QSOs in 1 grid
2304: 1 QSO  in 1 grid

Note that in all cases that one grid was FN31. Did not work my own grid :(

On the bright side, I think our 1296 oscillation problems are finally fixed
(please advise if you heard otherwise)