[3830] NewEngQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daveedmo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP WN4AFP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 13:15:25 +0000
New England QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:
   40:     44       15
   20:     19        1
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:     63       16  Mults = 37  Total Score = 5,254

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Due to very limited time and some very strange band conditions, I changed my
approach to this year's NEQP... I had planned to work this QRP like last year
and make it a close race at the top of that category, but things did go as
planned. I made several Qs at the start on Sunday morn and then on Sun
afternoon I returned to the rig and I heard nothing on 20m. I thought that my
G5RVJr at 6 feet was on the ground or something. I was an Aurora etc...I went
to 40m and K1KI was S30, so I had a strong S&P run with 33 Qs in the last
hour of the contest on 40m. I did work those most difficult MA counties of
Dukes and Nantucket. One interesting observation... out of by 79 contacts, all
but only 15 callsigns were longer than the 1x2 style and only one 2x3. Thanks
to the NEQP team for putting on a solid QP each year! 37s Dave WN4AFP