[3830] 7QP K7TQ MobileCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rbfoltz1@frontier.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7TQ MobileCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 21:04:34 +0000
7th Call Area QSO Party

Call: K7TQ
Operator(s): K7TQ WA0WWW
Station: K7TQ

Class: MobileCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

  160:
   80:   18
   40:  141
   20:  354
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  513     0       0  Mults = 49  Total Score = 75,411

Club: SDXA

Comments:

A big thank you to all the stations that worked us as we roved in 19 ID
counties, 1 MT county, and 1 WA county.  WA2VYA in TX was the top QSO maker
with 19 Qs and 18 band-counties.  He got us in our first county, MTBEA, and our
last one IDLAT. N6MU in CA and N8II in WV had 14 and 12 Qs.  We saved 80 m for
the last 15 minutes, but should have gone there sooner.  No European stations
this year and only 1 JA.  More Qs than last year, but a lower score largely
because we couldn't find 15 m open.  Equipment was a Icom 706MKIIG at 100 W
into a Hustler antenna.