[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 19:20:59 +0000
Microwave Spring Sprint

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN62ad/EN52xf
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 5  Max Dist(km) = 80  Total Score = 217

Club:

Comments:

3 Qs completed on 1.2G, 2 on 3.4G (including the 80 km longest path).

3 different calls worked (2 of them Rovers) and heard three other fixed
stations on 2 Meter Liaison, two of whom were interested in trying but time
obligations and lack of confidence in my 1.2G equipment led me to decline.

Maybe next year (or in the fall?).

Thanks to ALL who participated in the 2016 Microwave Spring Sprint and to
Kent,
KA2KQM, and Mike, WB8BZK, for their continued work as the Spring Sprint
hosting
team and to the Central States VHF Society for their sponsorship.

73, JK