[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 04:11:37 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 19

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :27

  160:
   80:
   40:  31     31
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  35     35  Total Score = 1,225

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

QRN very bad here.
Operated only 27 minutes.  Major interruptions tonight with international
consulting project.  Oh, poor me!

Thanks to all who gave me Qs, especially the non-members--and what a big group
I captured tonight!  Wow.  Check this out...and in only 27 minutes!
W7SW (of course!); Martin, K5BMB (TX); KA8HDE, Chuck (MN); Jeff, N5TIT (TX);
K9SW, Dave (IL); W7IDM, Roy (ID); WD5BZN, Dave (TX); K6DDJ, Doyle (CA); our
regular K8NYG, Gary (WV); and then Dennis, WU6X (CWA).

Oh, what fun!  Surely wish I had had more time.

CAUTION:  My cross-town rival, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, tells me he has now put up a
monster new 40m antenna at 70', so I'm asking each honest, dependable CWOps
member to please just ignore him from now on so I can get a few Qs on 40 with
my peanut whistle and McDonald's straw antenna over here.  Or, better yet, just
crank up your big amp when you hear him running and QRM the fire outta him!
Ha!

Thanks for all the fun y'all create and share!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400' horizontal loop up 40'