[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN4K HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 04:15:40 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 26

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): O.75

  160:
   80:  11      5
   40:  26     26
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     31  Total Score = 1,147

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Late start but thanks for the Qs. Didn't lack for QRV but some couldn't hear me
so had to move on. Finished my CWA academy level I class earlier and 4 guys are
jacked up to make a few contacts on June 8th in the special CWA CWT activity.
Remember level I are between 10 - 15 wpm and will appreciate a QRS contact.
It's such a great feeling to work with a group of 5 hams who know no or some
code and get them to the completion of Level I. I'm very proud of their
progress and want all members to encourage their ambitions in cw. You guys are
great and they will enjoy growing their skills with more attention and
encouragement.
Best 73 de Mac NN4K