[3830] WPX CW DR4A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ws@dk9vz.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DR4A M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 11:05:52 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DR4A
Operator(s): DC8SG DH2WQ DJ9KM DK5PD DK9VZ DL6WT
Station: DR4A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JN39VV
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
  160:   52
   80:  302
   40:  447
   20:  681
   15:  456
   10:  285
------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to all for working us. Nearby thunderstorms and static rain made it
impossible to work signals below S9, sorry if we didn�'t hear you.

After 14h we had to shut down for an upcoming thunderstorm. We use a hilltop
QTH where thunderstorms could get very unhealthy...

Coming back for one hour showed that we had to fight strong static rain, which
made CQing impossible. The forcast showed that this will not stop till end of
the contest and we decided to stop operation after 15h.

cu next time
73 de
Wolfgang DK9VZ