[3830] WPX CW KJ5Y M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj5y@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KJ5Y M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 00:34:57 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KJ5Y
Operator(s): 4J3DJ K3MA N5XZ KJ5Y
Station: KJ5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL29im
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   52
   40:  315
   20:  822
   15:   90
   10:    0
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Had a great time despite Murphy's Law.  Thunderstorms to star the contest,
network issues between remotes, 2 operators could not make it.
Lessons learned list is forming.....
Special thanks to Alex 4j3dj for being a trooper and taking 14 hours of
coverage ... starting the contest off ... and finishing it.  It was an honor to
have him help out from Azerbaijan.  And John, we could not have done it without
you!  John filled in numerous hours from missing "help" ... and had a
HDD failure and had to reload his computer!!! Damn Murphy!  And Allen.. what can
say N5XZ===BEAST MODE ... he came in and made a bunch of Q's on 40, 80, 15 ...
20 was about dried up.  We started out as Multi Single 20 meters but changed to
AB category. Remote will be MUCH better next year... BIG antennas next time!
THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM!!!
73 from Texas, Pat KJ5Y