[3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AC1U(N1UR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 01:53:40 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: AC1U
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 34.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   55
   40:  908
   20: 1220
   15:  526
   10:    7
------------

Club:

Comments:

Dodging thunderstorms all Sunday afternoon and evening.  Seems to be a yearly
occurrence for this contest here.  Conditions were not too good here on 80 and
15.  80M was shut down to EU with high K.  The MUF was flirting on the wrong
side on 15M to EU most of the time.  So it was a 40 and 20M.  Luckily, those
bands were solid.

JA activity seemed down.  But NA activity seemed higher than I remember.

Lots of fun and great operators.  One thing I noticed - much less
"cluster" piles than in ARRL or CQ WW contests.

Thanks for all of the Qs.

73

Ed  N1UR/AC1U