[3830] WPX CW WU3A(W3UA) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gene@w3ua.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WU3A(W3UA) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 01:59:13 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WU3A
Operator(s): W3UA
Station: W3UA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

------------
  160:    2
   80:   61
   40:  813
   20: 1489
   15:  351
   10:   34
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I can't remember propagation like this. It was a roller coaster all weekend long
-- from nice quiet 80 meters with loud EU stations sound like high definition
music, to nosiest 40 I can recall, with strongest stations from Europe fading
away, forcing me to ask guys like RU1A and P33W to repeat serial number several
times, since they were below noise level. Fortunately, my dreaded power line
noise decided to give me a break, fading own to S6-7 from usual s9, and I even
enjoyed a few hours with almost no noise at all.