[3830] WPX CW KN5A(K5WA) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5wa@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KN5A(K5WA) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 04:26:16 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KN5A
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5NA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   39
   40:  505
   20:  787
   15:  518
   10:   17
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, we had an incredible lightning storm pass through central Texas Saturday
night which required the antenna coaxes to be removed from the main patch panel
to keep the equipment safe.  Standing on the back porch watching the light show
on the horizon with all the towers in the spot light for 6 hours was just
enough encouragement to take a 6 hour nap/break until things quieted down.
Needless to say, that didn't help scoring too much but that's life.  It seemed
as if participation was down but that's probably just my bad operating habits.

Thanks again to K5NA and K5DU for hosting me at the super station ranch.
Someday I'll put in an effort worthy of the station.  ;-)

73,
Bob K5WA