[3830] WPX CW NB1N SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NB1N SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 12:56:42 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  112
   20:  360
   15:   37
   10:    2
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Only a few hours of operating time on Sunday AM and PM.  Did not get a chance to
put up the tri-bander so it was all on wires, exclusively on ZS6BKW at 70' and
an 80m Dipole at 70' with a tuner to work a few on 15m. I did not prepare for
this contest.  It was nice to hear many familiar calls and to work most of
them.  Heard many WRTC operators as well.

Apparently my call sounds much like N6JN to some, instead of NB1N.  I know
there are a few logs out there with that call.  For some it didn't matter
slowing down trying to emphasize NB and 1N.  Oh well... still had a lot of fun
enjoyed every minute of it.  Thank you all for the Q's.

73, Sandor - NB1N