[3830] WPX CW DJ5MW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW DJ5MW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 15:56:51 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: DJ5MW
Operator(s): DJ5MW
Station: DJ5MW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Scheidegg
Operating Time (hrs): 35,5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   42
   80:  253
   40:  821
   20: 1132
   15:  723
   10:  197
------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of QRN due to strong thunderstorms especially on sunday afternoon.
Sorry for the frequent repeats...
I had one hour planned for thunderstorm QRX, but it was not enough, hi.

bands were full of EU all weekend, DX came after local sunset. 15m was open
until late into the night, but not too many stations took notice I think.

Please consider to hand out some QSOs next weekend during EU Fieldday CW!
We appreciate your activity.

73 de Manfred, DJ5MW
DR0W/P