[3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KG4IGC SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 21:49:00 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 13:52

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   58
   20:   35
   15:   13
   10:    1
------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night seemed to be the best night to be on the air, especially on 40.
Nice openings to both Africa and the middle East. Saw quite a few Asian
stations spotted but was unsuccessful in working any, they were very weak here
at my QTH. Used my new 40/20 Super loop, and it performed well despite being
only 20 feet up in the air. Also breaking in a new machine with a new install
of Windows 10, so plenty of bugs to work out. Did not spend too much time in
the chair this weekend, was not feeling well and as an added bonus, I fell the
other day and messed up my hip and knee. Tropical Storm Bonnie put a real
damper on operations, had plenty of rain and lightning. Got a few hours in on
Sunday but the band conditions were not very good at all.