[3830] WPX CW KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KC3R(LZ4AX) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 04:39:11 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KC3R
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: KC3R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: State College, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  102
   40:  724
   20: 1002
   15:  547
   10:    9
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

708x1; 88x2; 1048x3; 60x4; 481x6

The score is technically above the current US LP record but after the log check
I anticipate being ~100-150K short of that target. The halftime score was very
pessimistic, something around 2M, if I remember correctly. Then on Sunday
things got better, 15 showed some signs of life and the score improved beyond
what I had expected. Still, far, far away from last year conditions. Well, will
be LP next year again ...

Congrats to WA1Z and N2NT for the nice scores!
Thanks to Jim, WA3FET for letting me use the station again.

73, Alex LZ4AX