[3830] AlQP KG4IGC SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg4igc@att.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP KG4IGC SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 16:43:47 +0000
Alabama QSO Party

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:49

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   18     0
   20:    0     0
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   18     0  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 576

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Jumped in at the end of the QSO party after returning from our club get together
in Lexington. Had some trouble with my rig communicating with the computer,
still not really sure why. Had to shut the rig down and reboot the computer
before it picked up the rigs com ports, a real pain in the neck. Stayed in the
CW portion and worked the mobiles on 40 meters, and boy were they busy! Nice
and loud signals using the Superloop. Not much of a score, but had fun getting
what I have!