[3830] WPX CW OL2N(OK1FDR) SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL2N(OK1FDR) SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 21:33:44 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OL2N
Operator(s): OK1FDR
Station: OL2N

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: OL1X
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1497
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Again, initially I hoped to be able to participate in HP category this time, but
as the full-power PA was not available at the moment, I decided to try LP again
and to try to do my best.
More pain than fun, the patience was the key :) .. though I was lucky to find
and to keep running freq from time to time, it was rare to keep hour average on
60 Q/h anyway .. the most enjoyable runs were just before the end of the
contest, on late sunday night. A lot of problems with antenna direction control
- for a half of the contest, I was rather just roughly estimating current
antenna position.. A lot of thunderstorms and QRN - sorry to all who had to
repeat the serial number many times, or couldn't get through at all..

Many thanks for all contacts, hope to see you next time.
73!
Radim, OK1FDR