[3830] WPX CW OM7RU SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om7ru@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OM7RU SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 03:22:55 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: Dolna Micina
Operating Time (hrs): 17:35

------------
  160:
   80:  651
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Dozen Dashes Contest Club

Comments:

My plan was SOAB HP category for this contest. But I changed to SOSB 80m after
tribander crash 3 weeks before the contest. So I decided to run in holiday
style - to enjoy, to have fun and to not be so exhausted.

QRN was realy high, storm style bangs most of the time. So sorry, if you are
59+ station and I send AGN requests. RX antenna helps reduce QRN, but it
covered only northwest direction with good side signal suppression, so
sometimes I was deaf for UA direction.

Near storm catch some points and mults just 10 minutes before the end of the
contest - new VE multiplier of 6 points has been lost...

Thanks to all participants, for patience during QRNs.

Used equipments:
 Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
 ACOM 2000A (1,5 kW OUT)
 MicroHAM microKeyer, MicroHAM StationMaster
 WinTest
 UltraBeam UB ONE rotator

Antennas:
 80m:  OptiBeam OB1-80 rotary dipole @34m