[3830] ARRL June VHF K4LY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K4LY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:59:54 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  429   149  Total Score = 65,262

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

After several years without operating a VHF contest, I managed to get 6M working
well plus 2M and 432 working so so, but line noise, one of the reasons I have
been inactive, was brutal, and I apologize to those who I couldn't hear.
I either forgot how to operate N1MM or didn't learn the new version, and it
gave me zero points for my 257 6M USB contacts so refigured score by hand.
Didn't have time to set up audio keyer or spotting, so lots of room for
improvement.
I actually made one 222 contact with I'm not sure what, maybe just 25W and
unterminated coax. Didn't try 1296 because vultures crushed the loops a few
years ago, and I haven't had the motivation and energy to take everything down
from the tower where it's at the very top!
Thanks for all the QSOs, and good to hear so much 6M CW activity.