[3830] WVQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] WVQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 03:44:36 +0000
West Virginia QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

   80:    2      1
   40:   12     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------------
Total:   14     14      0  Mults = 14  Total Score = 716

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

I was hoping for a very solid 40m band today, but didn't happen! Conditions were
very difficult today for me on my favorite band and playing in one of my
favorite QSO party. In this contest, every contact is HUGE. I worked W8WVA at
16:08 and never hear another bonus station for the rest of the contest. Thanks
to mobiles KA3NZR and N8OYY for being out there on the roads. I made only 3 Qs
on 80m and was hoping for more. I did pick up two nice mults during the last
hour that really helped my score. Thanks to N8II for the QSY to 40m phone. I
heard my fellow Swamp Fox KG4IGC in the mix. I'd love to see a few more mobile
ops in the future. It's always fun to say a quick hello to many of my fellow QP
fanatics week after week. Good luck to all! 73s Dave WN4AFP