[3830] TBDC CW5W(CX6VM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC CW5W(CX6VM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 23:24:44 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Summer

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs): 5.2

Total:  QSOs = 53  Total Score = 985

Club:

Comments:

I was waiting this contest to feel what you in the north feel on the topband
"season" Nice to have low noise, anyway I wish lower noice in my
winter, need to improve that

Worked KV4FZ I think many minutes before his sunset, later I heard Herb very
strong. Happy to work other low power stations like VE3CV, NA8V, K1LT, despite
they good TX antennas, I am happy to listened them.

I was calling 7Z1SJ for 40 minutes. I heard him very well, but he didn�'t heard
me. He was in AA contest but I need HZ so tried to contact him with no luck.
While this, I heard 4O3A very strong, one of the few EU I heard. The only EU I
worked was DL7CX.

I tried to listen to the south, looking for VK6GX and VK6VZ on my sunrise with
no luck, but I heard and worked JK1YMM with a good signal. Unfortunately he
didn�'t send me the grid locator, just his name. But fortunately after him,
other JA station come in to the log

thanks all for the QSO�'s

73,
Jorge