[3830] All Asian CW WN6K SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW WN6K SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:04:21 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:15

  160:    0     0
   80:    1     1
   40:  253    85
   20:  162    66
   15:   74    38
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  490   190  Total Score = 93,290

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

No 10m & barely 15m this year. Mults were way down this year - I mined most
from 40m (which seemed the quietest most productive band) but not a lot caught
up on 20/15m.

The Class is not my usual but All Asia does not segregate by power outside of
Asia so you are in the same hopper and they award based on the Country. So
consequently, the power knob was full CLOCKWISE and 200w out thereabouts.

Sunday is always like pushing a Wallmart Cart with bad wheels down ten acres of
wet cornfield. I finished reading "The Big Thirst" and stated an 'easy
reader' John Sanford (Bad Blood) to help fill in the Sunday afternoon.

WN6K,Paul