[3830] All Asian CW N6RO SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N6RO SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 00:46:59 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3

  160:  14     12
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  14     12  Total Score = 504

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Nominal condx for this time of year on topband. All but one QSO were
in a 40 minute window both mornings, 1150 to 1230Z.

NA6O and I rebuilt both bi-directional beverages and installed a
switching system to provide three K3s a choice of two RX antennas.
The closest beverage to JA points due west, so not optimum.
The SAL-30 was useless - severe de-sensing when the 40m station
transmitted.  Had lots of intermod and other desensing on both 160m and
80m (NA6O).  But we managed to work a fair amount of JAs on both bands,
despite moderate PGE noise. More work to do on the RX system!

Tnx to all the JAs for the activity.