[3830] All Asian CW W4IX SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW W4IX SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 01:04:14 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    7     6
   20:   85    60
   15:   14    14
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  106    80  Total Score = 8,480

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Not the greatest condx for a low power, small antenna station but I like this
one so I braved it out for a few hours. Surprised to have some life on 15
meters, which actually stayed open until almost 0400Z. All Q's were S&P. I
tried running multiple times but only one response from a European station!!
Listened to many stations running JA's on 40 but my small dipole only got out
to a few select stations. Thanks for the Q's and hope to see everyone in the
IARU Radiosport from Dominica. We will be using the J77HQ callsign. 73's