[3830] All Asian CW LZ5R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW LZ5R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 17:15:35 +0000
All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ5R

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs): 40
Radios: SO2R

  160:   10     9
   80:   31    26
   40:  148    89
   20:  571   194
   15:  336   145
   10:   48    34
-------------------
Total: 1144   497  Total Score = 617,274

Club:

Comments:

I would like to thank LZ5R team for great hospitality.
It was pleasure to operate such a well equipped station.
There was absolutely no trouble with the equipment, only a nearby
T-storm made low bands very difficult at saturday evening.
Several multipliers missed me, but overall Iam quite happy with
the result.And boy, Plovdiv seems to be hottest place in LZ this weekend with
+36 deg.C outside.

73 de Nasko, LZ3YY/LZ9R