[3830] ARRL FD K6LL 1E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K6LL 1E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 19:28:09 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1662   384      0  Total Score = 7,416

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I spent a lot of time before FD getting to where two operators, with two
receivers, could control one transmitter.  It worked, and it was fun, but we
had only two operators, and it turned out to be just as fast to call CQ and
run, so at about 3 p.m. Saturday, we decided to just split up the operating
time on one radio between W6RW and myself.  Many thanks to Mike for taking the
wee hours, so this old geezer could get his beauty sleep.

There was some Sporadic E on 15 Sunday morning, including some east coast
stations, but it was not runnable from here.

FD is always fun, with something for everyone, including contesters!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

.