[3830] ARRL FD N7RVD 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brian@raincityhome.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N7RVD 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 14:33:21 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  566     46      0  Total Score = 1,132

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

OMG --- A total Work/Fun experience --- Lots of WORK, lots of fun.  I started
set-up Thursday evening in heavy rain.  Continued Friday, also in heavy rain.
Everything was either wet or muddy, or both.  The moisture really slowed things
down, especially since I was putting up four resonant antennas, one each for the
80, 40, 20, and 15 meter bands.  I finished set up 10 minutes before the start.
ten minutes!!!  No rest.  Daytime conditions Saturday were poor.  My 20 meter
rate was dismal.  15 never really opened.  40M in the evening rocked!!  It was
so good I kept operating until 2:30 in the morning.  Sunday conditions were
much better, but frustrating: too many dupes on 20 meters, and, although 15
meters opened, nobody showed up to play.  Ended up with 612 qsos, about double
my previous personal best.   : )