[3830] RAC Day VE6RAC(@VE6SV) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gord.kosmenko@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE6RAC(@VE6SV) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 19:52:07 +0000
RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE6RAC
Operator(s): VA6AM VE6MM VE6LDX VE6RST VE6TL VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Sherwood Park, AB
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   18      9       4         4
   80:   44     48       7         6
   40:  237    118      10         8
   20:  519    657      12        13
   15:   70     51       9         5
   10:    1      1       1         1
    6:    2      4       2         1
    2:    1      8       1         1
Total:  892    896      46        39  Total Score = 740,180

Club:

Comments:

The RAC Canada Day 2016 was a first for the Sierra Victor Contest Team operating
as a Multi-Multi entry. The goal was just to have some fun and open the station
to new contesters.

We were plagued for the entire 24 hours with T-storms and had to QRT for about
3 hours because it was just getting to close for comfort. A tornado watch was
issued for the area but it moved away from us.

After the contest we had a summer barbecue and enjoyed the summer weather and
each other’s company. Mike VE6MM brought dessert!

For more info on our efforts, please be free to visit the team's dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvgilwoyu2x3ich/RAC-CANADAY-VE6RAC-2016.pdf?dl=0

73, Sierra Victor Team