[3830] ARRL FD AA2BJ(@WI2E) 1D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joseph.obrien@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AA2BJ(@WI2E) 1D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:34:59 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  592    327     14  Total Score = 2,882

Club:

Comments:

Brian (AA2BJ) and I (WI2E) have been operating FD together since 1987--with a
hiatus that was all too long when we were in our 20s and early 30s. Conditions
this year were tough for us on the high bands, but we were happy with our low
band totals. We split time about 50/50 between CW/RTTY and phone, although I
took the graveyard shift and was thankful the computer was doing most of the CW
sending!

Thanks to everyone who went out into the field or hooked up emergency power.

Equipment
Rigs: K3S, K3, TS-570S
TX Antennas: 80M 1/4 wavelength inverted-L and dipole at 35 ft., switchable 40M
dipoles (N/S and E/W at 35 ft.), 20M: E/W and NE/SW inverted Vees, apex at 33
ft.; N/S dipole at 35 ft., 15M: inverted V at 33 ft.
RX Antennas: 80M K9AY and 40M K9AY loops, 40M inverted-L

The score above includes bonus points and raw QSO totals.

73,
Joe

WI2E