[3830] IARU MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, md0cce@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU MD2C(MD0CCE) SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 14:36:43 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: MD2C
Operator(s): MD0CCE
Station: MD0CCE

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: Isle of Man
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    28    0       4       15
   80:   132    0      13       26
   40:   186    0      18       34
   20:   597    0      28       39
   15:   143    0      16       31
   10:     0    0       0        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1086    0      79      145  Total Score = 820,736

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

First complete contest for a while after lots of travel time away from home,
nice to be back in the chair!  Even though I checked 10M both days, I never
heard a signal on the band, even when there were spots from stations to the
south of me; however 20M was open all night here, and there were good signals
on 40M and 80M, although my low power and inverted vee could not attract the
attention of any of the Zone 6 stations who were loud on 40M.  There was an
interesting polar opening on 20M early on Sunday morning, with both KL7 and KH6
worked on beautiful auroral signals.

Thanks to those who pulled out my weak signals when repeats were needed, and
thanks to all for the QSOs.

73
Bob    MD0CCE/MD2C

Rig:  FT5000 at 100W, 4-el SteppIR at 60ft, inverted vee for 40m, Titanex
vertical for 80m and 160m