[3830] IARU N2CW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KI4KWR@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N2CW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 12:40:25 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N2CW
Operator(s): N2OO KI4KWR WS2C W2CCW KU2C K2SG K3HR WA2ZZE
Station: N2CW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:
   80:
   40:  192     33     15      14
   20:  224    227     23      23
   15:   51     31     11      16
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  467    291     49      56  Total Score = 270,690

Club: South Jersey DX Association

Comments:

West Creek, NJ - 20 miles north of Atlantic City
TA-33 / 40m Inverted V
K3 w/ KPA500
N1MM+ Logging Software

The South Jersey DX Association (SJDXA) TEAM which normally only operates the
station during CQ160 PHONE decided to give the K3 and KPA500 a run at the
IARU HF World Championships and we sure had fun.

Looks like we can do more than 160m now!!

We sincerely thank the owners of WYRS-FM for continuing to offer us the
opportunity to utilize this most unique location for amateur radio contesting.

73,

Steve, KI4KWR
For the SJDXA Team