[3830] IARU SK3W(SM5AJV) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sm5ajv@qrq.se
Subject: [3830] IARU SK3W(SM5AJV) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 09:32:26 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: SK3W
Operator(s): SM5AJV
Station: SK3W

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: JP80JH
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    74     0      5       21
   80:   301     1     16       25
   40:   524    36     25       30
   20:   835   418     32       35
   15:   301    52     18       33
   10:    96    13      8       20
-------------------------------------
Total:  2131   520    104      164  Total Score = 2,255,756

Club:

Comments:

As many others have reported: QSO's up, score down. We are probably facing the
downside of the current solar cycle. One hour prior the contest a heavy
thunderstorm started and all antenna connectors was dismantled. But 15 minutes
before start the thunderstorm ended and went south to SM0W, sorry to hear that
Teemu's station was hurt.

I was trying to do mixed mode dual run with very bad result. I had problems
with how Win-Test handled the change of operating scenarios. Something that has
to be investigated.

Congratulations to ES5TV Tõnno for an excellent result, as reported on
cqcontest.net.

My hat off for Gus SM3SGP and Magnus SA0CAM who prepared antenna elements for
the repair of the 20m stack while I was operating on only one of the stack
antennas.

CU in the next one!