[3830] IARU K3KU SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K3KU SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 02:28:51 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    3      0      2       1
   80:   37      0      3       3
   40:  130     17     12      14
   20:   71      4     18       1
   15:    1                     1
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  242     21     35      31  Total Score = 40,458

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started Saturday night 0215Z. No fresh meat effect at that time in this one.
Poor condx; lots of noise; lots of CQ in my face.  Only DX heard was the big
guns in EU and the Caribbean and a couple of VK.  Couldn't get any runs going,
even of NA.  Kept changing bands frantically and hustling most of the night,
with little success.  Did not realize how lucky I was to stumble on to S50HQ on
160M CW at a magic moment when they could hear me.  A couple of breaks in the
night to keep it fun.  Quit around 1130Z

And I never worked so many 1-point QSOs since they were eliminated from SS.