[3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 06:02:27 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31     9
   80:  144    38
   40:  315    51
   20:  421    51
   15:   76    27
   10:   18    10
-------------------
Total: 1005   186  Total Score = 186,930

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #3

Comments:

It was 10 hrs long hearing test...  15 was big disappointment here.  Could not
get anything going although band was somewhat open.  I had to check couple
times if all was connected right and antenna was still up.  PR and VI were
blasting in for most of the day on 15.  Other than that signals were very weak
on all bands and 20 was lot of work to pull all the calls, same especially on
80 although it seemed to get better towards the end on 80 and 160 but I had
then used up my time.  But good fun anyway.  Tnx for QSOs de Marko