[3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0VXU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 06:12:43 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59

  160:   36    17
   80:  174    44
   40:  166    41
   20:  275    47
   15:   12     8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  663   157  Total Score = 104,091

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Team: KCCC Kansas

Comments:

K3, TH6DXX, Sloping Vees (40 & 80), Inverted L (160), N1MM+

Somehow I managed to get in the full 10 hours.  At 0115z I was called away for
an urgent plumbing problem at my daugher's house.  That took up my last hour of
break time.  Conditions were fair but the QRN was terrible on the low bands.

Thanks to all who pulled me through on the low bands and thanks for each and
every  QSO.

This was so much fun that I'll have to throw in for the SSB portion next week.

73,
Russ - K0VXU