[3830] NAQP CW WB8RFB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wb8rfb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW WB8RFB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 14:31:27 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WB8RFB
Operator(s): WB8RFB
Station: WB8RFB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 5.5

  160:
   80:   26    16
   40:  105    41
   20:   73    28
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  204    85  Total Score = 17,340

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Star Trek: V: The Final Frontier

Comments:

Had many interruptions throughout the day so I ended up operating in hour-long
spurts mostly but reached my goal of at least 200 QSO's.  Band conditions sure
reflected low sunspot #'s and high A-index.  Heard absolutely nothing on 15 and
10 from this QTH.  Thankful that 80 meters was reasonably open but it seemed
that propagation to the west on all bands was weak and sparse.  Sure am glad I
put up an HF2V earlier this year as it rocked on 40 meters.  I am looking
forward to the fall and hopefully better conditions overall.