[3830] Aug UHF WQ0P Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lykethat@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] Aug UHF WQ0P Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2016 20:06:40 +0000
August UHF Contest

Call: WQ0P
Operator(s): WQ0P
Station: WQ0P

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  222:  12      9
  432:  19     14
  903:
  1.2:   6      5
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  93     28  Total Score = 2,604

Club:

Comments:

Why would they get rid of this contest?  What a blast, I have always loved the
August UHF contest.  Worked W0UC, it has been to long since our last contact.
Good to hear and work K2DRH, N4PZ, W0RT, K5SW, and many other friends.  Best
contact was with AA5AM on 432 when an airplane gave us a cw contact for 417
miles and his 10 watts, what a blast!  Station here was 222 300 watts 7wl M2,
432 300 watts 13wl M2, 1296 8 watts 2X45 ele loopers.  Great fun and great
contacts.  Conditions were normal to good.  73 and look forward to the next
contacts.