[3830] NAQP CW N0FN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, neilmartinsenburrell@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0FN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 01:11:46 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N0FN
Operator(s): N0FN
Station: N0FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   42    23
   40:   79    33
   20:    7     2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  128    58  Total Score = 7,424

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This was a personal record for me in a CW contest and my first time using my
computer logging program to send CW. Much thanks to N6TR and W9CF for trlinux
and W0GJ for interface help. I operated 5 hours between when my kids went to
bed and the end of the contest. I kept the keyer below 18 WPM since that's
about where my skill level lies, and I'd occasionally slow it down to 12 WPM as
my way of asking someone to QRS. It took a while to figure out the flow of using
the logger to get through a contact, but I learned lots about what to do better
next time. Thanks to everyone for their patience and repeats as I tried my hand
at running on both 40 and 80 near the end. See you in January!