[3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 11:45:43 +0000
European HF Championship

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Bra(CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:   115    15     57
   80:   216     6     61
   40:   237    75     65
   20:   210   111     65
   15:   161    19     59
   10:   154    14     56
---------------------------
Total:  1093   230    363  Total Score = 480,294

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

First thanks to IQ1RY team to let me use the station once again!

For the first time 2 single operation all band where held @IQ1RY. There where
me operating as IQ1RY in MIX HP category with the first band choice and
Gabriele IT9RGY operationg as IY1A in SSB HP category on the second best band.

The station works well as usual, just some problem on 80m and no receive
antenna on low band made sometimes hard to copy on 160m with summer QRN. Good
condition on high band but as usual was terrible to listen Eastern station with
huge pile up of stations that I couldn't hear.

Thanks to all for QSO!
To the next one!

Filippo IZ1LBG