[3830] WAE CW DJ1YFK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW DJ1YFK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:19:16 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: DJ1YFK
Operator(s): DJ1YFK
Station: DJ1YFK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: JN58SE
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:    1     0     4
   40:   50    38    84
   20:  129   503   102
   15:   47    95    48
   10:    5     0    10
-------------------------
Total:  232   636   248  Total Score = 215,264

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K2, 25W, Vertical
Netbook with tlf-1.2.4.3
Kent paddle

Epic struggle with low power and a poor antenna in noisy central Munich.

Missed most of the prime time due to other obligations but Sunday evening was
really fun, with many nice DX mults filling up the log. Could work most of the
stuff I heard, except for 80m which is a write-off with my short vertical.

Thanks for all the QSOs and QTCs (especially the QRQ ones!).

73
Fabian, DJ1YFK