[3830] WAE CW W4IX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jrcccd@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W4IX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 00:31:44 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   80:   32    20    56
   40:  243   220   123
   20:  557   592   100
   15:  115   142    72
   10:   27     0    32
-------------------------
Total:  974   974   383  Total Score = 746,084

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the sponsors for this awesome contest. Pushed this station as hard as
I could for the entire period I was on. Propagation was so so and there was
alot of QRN at my QTH. The beverages really helped on 80 meters but the Inv V
worked better on 40. Nice to see 15 and 10 meters show a little life, even
though things were not great for a station with small and low antennas. 15 was
weak on Saturday and no 10 meters but Sunday the bands woke up a little. Crazy
prop Saturday night. Before I shut down at 3:00 AM local time, I checked the
high bands and I was surprised to hear signals on 15 and even 10 meters had
some weak signals! I don't think that even happened during the solar peak!!
Thanks for all the Q's.
FT1000MKv
TH7@ 40ft.
40M Inv. V@ 50ft.