[3830] WAE CW W7RM(K2PO) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@conwellpdx.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W7RM(K2PO) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 04:05:32 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W7RM
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: W7RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   59    10    25
   20:  345   410    47
   15:   36    20    24
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  440   440    96  Total Score = 190,743

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Condx seemed better than last year - Q's and mults up on all bands.

But afternoon static crashes from midwest thunderstorms were an issue.  They'd
knock a digit out of a serial number, and when I asked for a repeat, another
static crash would knock out the same digit on the retransmission.  Murphy in
action.

It was pathetically slow at times.  The bands open last, and close first, here
in the pacific northwest.  I count 9 clock hours with 5 or less QSOs.

Tnx to all the great EU ops!

73,

/Bill, K2PO