[3830] WAE CW 9A5Y M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 9A5Y M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:57:33 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A3LG 9A7DX
Station: 9A5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  105    30    53
   40:  314   503    78
   20:  552  1206    94
   15:  363  1081    83
   10:   71    78    43
-------------------------
Total: 1405  2898   886  Total Score = 3,810,686

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Yo,

Woooow, the weekend was much more exciting and more fun than I expected.

Considering our SETUP and just two OPs, I'm extra satisfied with everything,
and especially operating capability from my team mate. Thanks man ;)
Along with that, finally our equipment was working flawlessly for full 48 hour.
(tnx to others for support)

Lack of 2nd PA and manually switching antennas thrown us out of the battle for
the TOP, but at least we know that there is a biiiig space for inshack
improvement in the next one's. Huge amount of time was wasted to change band
and tune for the MULTS :(

Condix was challenging and much better than I expected ! That result with some
rally juicy contacts on 80 and some unexpected openings on 15/10

One more time I'm amazed by the skills of most of operators around the globe,
and have feeling that contesting operation goes smoother and better with each
contest and I really love it.

Thanks to everyone for Q & QTC. It was a pleasure to hang out with all of
you guys.

SETUP:
2 X FT1000MP + 1 X PA
10m - 7el