[3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 11:56:56 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   14     8
   80:   67    24
   40:  251    46
   20:  326    50
   15:  105    30
   10:   16    12
-------------------
Total:  779   170  Total Score = 132,430

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Conditions on 15 were
pretty good considering.  Ten was open much more than most realized. All of my
QSOs on 10M were a result of asking others to QSY from 15 or 20.  Rates were
pretty good until it was time to work 80 and 160.  QRN was very high.  It
seemed to affect those I was calling more than it affected me.  A lot couldn't
hear me and I didn't have a lot of callers I couldn't identify and work.  A few
W6 stations on 80 had good ears.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.